Friday, March 29, 2013

Glamping

This morning I heard the term glamping which means glamorous camping! So that's what we are doing this Easter weekend. Years ago we would head off with the children, friends, dogs, motorbikes and 4 wheel drives and camp in the bush in tents, we called it..... roughing it! And we had a fabulous time....that was when we were young!! Then later came Easter Rallies with the Harley Owners Group, riding to many parts of Australia meeting fabulous people and experiencing the special freedom of life with our knees in the breeze and wind in our hair. Oh but these days it is much more relaxing to live the good life on the road with the warmth of our campervan.......simple pleasures, like our own toilet and shower, hot water, soft bed and cool wine. That's glamping and I'm loving it!!

What ever you are doing this Easter holiday keep safe and enjoy! Happy Easter.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always, Shelly :) Hope you enjoy your "glamping" weekend. Must admit I'm not much of a camper - the closest I've gotten in recent years is touring NZ in a very well set up motorhome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice Easter and thank You many many beautiful and amaising zentangles and tangles, which I'se seen in Your blog. You are really expert and artist.
    I am artist, too, but xentangles are really new to me but I'm very glad I found them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Shelly! Happy Easter and Happy Glamping--that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are so gorgeous, love this artwork. Happy Easter, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful piece, Shelly! Your glamping trip sounds wonderful to me. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning piece! Enjoy your glamping! LOL Sounds like my type of trip!

    ReplyDelete