Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zentangle Quest

There is a wonderful cool breeze blowing through my window, after the heat of our summer I am ready for the leaves to turn golden and the air to freshen.

Thank you for all your birthday wishes, it has been a pleasure reading the delightful comments.
The winner of Fantasia is comment #7 from Cathy. I would also like to send another ZIA to Jakki. Please send me an email with your details. (pabmab4@bigpond.com)

Challenge #109 from our Diva was so much fun. A couple of weeks ago Maria posted a stunning idea for us to play with.  It's a way to practice perspective and effect with columns. Before I started tangling I would have said the old phrase "I can't do that!" now I say "Oh what fun, let me try that!" My perspective may be a bit off the wall but the effect is cool like the breeze.

Thank you Maria....you are the best teacher.



26 comments:

  1. Texture and design plus sweet pen work= perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my was I ever stunned to see I had won your awesome piece of art!! Talk about thrilled! I am going to try and email you my address. Due to an overload of spam, I hesitate to post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, very lovely and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, it's always good to hear from a fellow Australian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love your take on this exercise. Your horizontal version is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these tiles are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, just terrific! I'll have to do more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tiles are stunning Michelle! And .... I don't know when it was, but ..... I hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful choice of tangles and perfect line work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tiles are so beautiful again!
    Greetings from a cold cold Holland.
    We do very much long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful. They pop right off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! These are fantastic. I can't get over what you did on the second tile. Amazing perspective work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy seeing your interpretation and today is no exception. These are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is amazing how your perspective on things can make all the difference ... and yes your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow these are great. Both tils are extremely good. I love the first one it is so dynmic an yet so simple. Great shding effect

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am anonymous b/c I am not sure how to post here! But could you go thru the steps of your second interpretation. I am very new and I cannot seem to deconstruct how you begin....it would be helpful to a newbie...thanks for considering...Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne, welcome! Start with random parallel lines.
      Maria descibes it the best so pop over to http://zentangle.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/tangle-heart.html

      Delete
  18. The first one is wonderful, the second is a-ma-zing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The first one is wonderful, the second is a-ma-zing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic, especially the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tiles are both beautiful, and the second so original and well executed. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! The second tile is absolutely beautiful, both are but the second definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete