Saturday, July 30, 2016

Travelling Tangles

Have you heard of the Travelling Tangles Project?

If not check out the Facebook page here  It's easy, just read Stephanie Jennifer's guidelines and share.

Tangles are travelling all over the world, basically we tangle half a tile and mail it to a tangler that you have invited to share your tiles and they finish off your tile and keep it. You will receive a tile in return, it really is a fun project.

Here are some of my shared tiles.


I mailed this tile to Francious Lip in Queensland and she completed it (below)


This one is from Janet Day (USA) which I completed.


Here is a tile from Christel Fonke (Belgium)
and finished by me.



I mailed this one to Michele Wynne (USA) and she completed it.


5 comments:

  1. marvellous!! bravo all these tiles are splendid!!!bravo i like very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the TTP. Michele introduced me to it. It's an ingenious idea, that brings another dimension to the tangling experience. I hope our swapping paths might cross one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shoutout for the group. It's a wonderful group filled with lovely and kind people. <3 I love your start to the first tile. It looks like a butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, all so beautiful. I'm just about to try my hand at my first travelling tile, but want to order some tiles first. When I have some more confidence I'll check out the travelling tiles facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my finished piece here! It was such a thrill to get my mitts on your original work. It's more exquisite in person than it is on the big screen, if such a thing is possible;-) This is such an amazing and unique group and I encourage anyone who is curious about it join in and just do it!

    ReplyDelete