Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas

It's been 8 years since I found Zentangle! We were in the newsagent in Wynyard Tasmania on Boxing Day 2009, buying motorcycle magazines for Paul when I spotted the magazine 'Cloth Paper Scissors'. I was flipping through the pages when an article about Zentangle by Sandy Bartholomew just popped out. From that day on I have tangled almost every day, enjoyed so many special hours tangling with friends from here in Tassie, main land Australia, the US and Germany. What a treat, back in 2009 I certainly didn't realise how special Zentangle was going to be.

Merry Christmas to everyone in our wonderful Zentangle community and hope you enjoy a fabulously delightful holiday. 



Have you been enjoying the 'Twelve Days Of Zentangle' on Mosaic? If you haven't seen all the great videos check them out on YouTube
Here are my favourites.


Day 1

Day 3....Rumpus
Day 10

Day 6.......Toodles
Day 12


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your art is an inspiration to me and many others. Appreciate your creativity, what you have to offer and say. Best Wishes in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too. Your art delights me throughout the year and no less so now. Your Toodles are a delight (surely only at Christmas can I get away with a phrase like that!) and your Day 12 diamond is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shelly! Leave it to you to generously share a way to get to all the "12 Days of Zentangle". You are the best! I so enjoy your work and your spirit!!! I always look forward to clicking your e-mails to me. You give so much and I am so thankfull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelly, greetings and a Merry Christmas from the frozen north in Canada. A beautiful white Christmas this year for us. Your beautiful art is my 'go to' place both for inspiration and admiration. Have a wonderful Christmas and keep tangling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you every one, your comments always delight me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete